Sunday, April 24, 2011

admission

Snow yesterday , merely the temperature is too tall , leaving the hanging tree , it's beautiful , Oh, the wind heavy snow, temperate temperature, it was large .
morning the snow is really very ravishing , took a few , Oh, fair inquiring the age Zhao my picture , he refused apt eat luncheon out , all of the , buzz , desperately looking as a location of no how apt shoot the two , while the thought of sleet, I told Zhao said, whether the sleet In , certainly everyone in this snow in the organization incited almost the show , at the end of the day, the final year of the Normal ~ ~ is ah .
Oh, morning, met a pair in the photo , boys mention we ought Photo , girls calculate tiny boys a : Normal end of a year .
I was fraught with sentiment , the last year ~ ~
today will work according to my mom I figured , reduced, Not changed to sign Tiens , the action was better than a static , Oh, more for the aggravate , admission , and transporter even must await until the age of 30 ? ? ? God ? ? What is it not also late ? Well, I Look by me so , Oh , luck came afterward to it later , anyhow, have been adapted to .
in the marriage ah , Oh, has been pretty good , just do not understand can not be into it , huh, huh , who Know about it ?
Well, so be it , do not suck , huh ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment